? ??????????????Night Hearts (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (56 Ratings)??24 Grabs Today. 19649 T
otal Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.9 (11 Ratings)??19 Grabs Today. 3862 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Incredible Butte BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I start to look down to this people...

I start to look down...
Look down to this people...
"She"...
is my classmate...
but the among people in the class dislike her...
She is a people who very like to "show off"...
She can "show off" anything with her...
Such as her hair...
Her cousin...
And also her money...
I will start look down to her because of...
I find that...
She is cheating when exam...
I know that is not the first time...
And also will not be the last time...
So,
I look down to her...
Very very look down to her...
Feel sad that same class with this people...
Also don't know why her standard also can enter the first class...
I think my another friend's result also better than her lo...
But my friend cannot enter...
Why??
It is so unfair...
Unfair to us...
And also my friend...

0 comments: