? ??????????????Night Hearts (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (56 Ratings)??24 Grabs Today. 19649 T
otal Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.9 (11 Ratings)??19 Grabs Today. 3862 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Incredible Butte BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 18, 2009

爱人的心情~(from my fren)

Mayb in ur heart i m not the most important ppl...
But i hope tat at least i m in ur heart...
Even though not a higher place...
Even though u cant c my life...
Even though u cant feel my heart...
But juz let me at least hav a place to live...
Cuz i noe tat it is vry cold if no place to live in...

可能我在你心目中不是最重要的人...
但是我希望至少你的心里有我...
即使位置不是很高...
即使你看不到我的存在...
即使你感觉不到我对你的心...
但是至少让我有个角落可以住...
因为我可以了解到那种无处可住的寒冷...

From my fren...
摘自我朋友...

0 comments: