? ??????????????Night Hearts (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (56 Ratings)??24 Grabs Today. 19649 T
otal Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.9 (11 Ratings)??19 Grabs Today. 3862 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Incredible Butte BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Graduation Ceremony + Jamuan Hari Deepavali&Christmas + Frog Operation

Huh~Fine...
Today i m quite busy in school...
In the early morning...
Our school was having a Graduation Ceremony for the Form 5 today...
As a prefect of our school, I m on duty in the hall...
So...
Let's take a look on those picture...
And you will know what is happening...
Before start... i had just took a picture for my "mummy" and her frenz...
My "mummy" (left) and her frenz (right)... She is so pretty today!!!

3 princess!!! sot sot yien (myself), singer fe, princess chyi (from left to right)...

Singer Fe sing lu~

After the duty in school hall...
I have a rush to the Basketball Court for the Jamuan for Hari Deepavali & Christmas...
But before the Jamuan start...
All the prefects will be having a small break time...
And I...
I take my break time to science lab to have a look to the students that having a frog operation... Look! This is a frog that having an operation with Dr. Cheong Chui Yee...I feel sad to the frog cause it meet such kind of "doctor"!

My "mummy" with me~

My senior, Eileen with me~

Preparation of the jamuan...

This Christmas tree can be a "point" for today... All the teachers just wanna take photo with it...

A group of choir from Christian Fellowship...

5 girls from afternoon session were performing "Nobody" dance...

Nabilah, another singer of our school... She had already finish her school slot few years ago... And she just came back today to have a show in our school...

All activities were finish and I was just went home after that...
When I reach home...
I just on9 for uploading photo & update my blog~
And let's take a break here to let me have a bath now~

0 comments: