? ??????????????Night Hearts (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (56 Ratings)??24 Grabs Today. 19649 T
otal Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.9 (11 Ratings)??19 Grabs Today. 3862 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Incredible Butte BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 30, 2010

A rushing Friday!

Fine....

Finely the rakaman had just finish yesterday...

I was luckily that I late for the rakaman because of exam...

It's make me skip the interview...

A little bit sad but is lucky...

I sure don't know what to say in the camera when interview...

So........

The conclusion is no conclusion...

Why i said it is a rushing Friday...

It is just because I rush to the rakaman after exam...

And I rush to tuition after the rakaman...

But it is quiet a happy Friday....

0 comments: